The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Monday, March 07, 2005

My First blog - for the third time

Here we go again..... This is the third time that I try to share my wonderful and interesting Life with the rest of the "cyber world". The problem is that I have nothing to write, and then I forget about the blog and blah blah blah....

So, don't send me any e-mails saying that I don't update my blog, because I will probaby forget about this one as well....But it is nice to forget, actually it is one of the best feautures with a human being version 2.3

/Mads - the lazy one....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for abusing Nepali language..whoever taught you that:)

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Bhuti,Puti or whatever you think wrot the above comment.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home