The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The times they are changing... how original

Okay, it's the final countdown....and what is going on? NOTHING! I am so close to be done with my IB and haven't study for the last 2 weeks now. A protest? maybe.... A response? I think so. A response to this "jail".
I just had a "Third Year Option" meeting, and I'm really looking forward to go to Westeren Sahara; even though it will be really hard for Max and I.
I'll go now....but I will write more when something happens in my life.....something which I want to share with you :).....the times they are changing, but I am not....still stucked in Flekke!

/Mads - stucked in a jail

1 Comments:

Blogger alejandra said...

Sweetie! hahaha, this was actually my second blog, I know the feeling of forgetting about it... I'll add a link in my blog to this spot, ok?
Love, aLe

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home