The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Live from Roselina

Sitting on the deck with a laptop and wireless internet, HURRAY FOR THE MODERN WORLD!
We were suppose to leave early today, but we had too many problems with the batteries; so the plan is to leave tomorrow morning....
We have loads of fresh water and food with us, and every single little corner is filled up with things we need and dont need. Max and I are sleeping so close together that I could feel him the whole night.......nonetheless, I slept wonderful here in the harbour in Gran Canaria with the sound of the water splashing on the Good Ship Rosalina.
We are 10 people in total on board, 4 on our age and 4 much older men (and two girls in total)....Life is Good, the weather is good....and the beer today was great!

I will be on the sea the next 6 days, so do not expect anything on my blog for a while....
/Mads - Cape Verde, Here I come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej bitsch, why not wearing glasses? are you cured after izrael?

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home