The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, November 26, 2005

URGENT

If someone knows would like to help a poor little backpacker, then I have a little request for you.
I will be sailing across the Atlantic on december the first, which means that I will not have any internet for more than 2 weeks. Furthermore, I have to plan my "next trip".....soooo, if you know how to get AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE from Barbados, Martinuqe, or Antigua to La Paz, Buenos Aires or Montevideo then please write me an email of how to do.
I am willing to take the most crappy busses or hitchhike in Columbia...as long as YOU can offer a realistic and cheap way...

I have been thinking about Antigua - Miami - La Paz (by plane) which was my first "cheap plan"; but I got the idea about taking a ferry from Barbados to Venezuela and then backpack from there....Are there any busses from there to the rest of South America?!?!? Please write me before the first, or just ask your best south american friend for a bit of help.....
Thank you.

/Mads - total bagstiv...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home