The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Trinidad and Caracas

I have so many stories to tell.....But I dont have words for what I have seen and experienced until now....I had so many small problems, and even more small happy times in the three airports I have seen the last two days...
I am sitting on an internet cafe in Caracas downtown right now, next to a british guy whom I met in a overbooked hotel, so we found one together.....it is amazing! He is old and have been travelling with a backpack most of his life, he is only going home when he needs money....
I guess I will stay in Caracas for 2 days, before I go to Pedro Pablo's parents, 6 hours north from here...then I will stay there for 5-6 days, until I know my furhter plans...
Everyone is speaking spanish to me, but I dont understand a shit....The taxi driver was talking about Venezuelan girls (who are quite cute) all the time, and it was first when I used 30% of my total spanish, and said: "Mamasitas", that he clapped me on the shoulder, and said, gracias amigo!!!
I have a lot to do these days, and I am really looking forward to sleep in a proper bed, even though it is filled with bedbugs and cockroaches....but I only paid 7 dollars for it...
Ciao!! y hasta luego!
ps....the britist guy that I am chilling with thought I was from ENGLAND!!!!! WTF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home