The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, June 04, 2006

FAQ

It is quite a long story about this post, but the short one is that the Prousts questions are famous all over the world,(dont ask why, is a long story), and I felt that I have to write SOMETHING in my blog.... That also reminds me that I have written anything in my diary for almost 3 weeks now.... Empty of thoughts? Dunno, but I def. know that the job I have is not stimulating me enough, therefore I have also applied to work in the reception instead of cleaning all the time....but lets see what will happend with all that.
I have spent this weekend being with UWC people, All the danes, Lilian, Hildur, Margret, Ayisha, Manuel, Rudy, Pablo (who got into a danish university!!), Nina, Nikolai and many more. It was nice to see all of them again, mostly because it proves that it is still possible to see people from all over the world.
Anyway, here comes the questions/answers:

The Proust Questions
What is your most marked characteristic?
- Talking crap 60% of the time.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- Done what I done, especially when no one believed me.
When and where were you happiest?
- 08/12/2005, 1000 Nautical miles from the closest land, or 31/07/2005 when I saw a blue whale and her calf.
What is your greatest regret?
- That I have never learned to play an instrument.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- To be Healty.
What is your most treasured possession?
- My Eyes.
Where would you like to live?
- Lebanon or Argentina.
What is your greatest fear?
- To get blind.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- That I get jealous.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Ignorance.
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
- Silence instead of speaking.
What is your greatest extravagance?
- Books.
What is your favorite journey?
- Life
What is it that you most dislike?
-Celery
What is the quality you most like in a man?
- To be a “real handy-man”.
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
- Intelligentsia.
What do you most value in your friends?
- Frankness
If you were to come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
- A cockroach.
If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
- A camera
How would you like to die?
- In a warzone taking pictures.
What is your favorite occupation?
- To Love, To Live, To Let Go.
What is your favorite color?
- I agree with Prousts that it is the beauty in the colour, but the beauty in the harmony.
What is your favorite bird?
- A Blackbird
Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Antonie de Saint-Exupery.
Who are your favoite poets?
- Benny Andersen and Halfdan Rasmussen
Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
- Winnie the Pooh
Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Dora Maar.
Who are your favorite composers?
- Chopin
Who are your favorite painters?
- Picasso, Monet, Edward Hopper, Kandinsky,
Who are your heroes in real life?
- My Grandmother.
Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Simone De Beauvoir
What historical figures do you most despise?
- Pope Urban VI (and many other popes)
What event in military history do you most admire?
- Itays enrolment.
What reform do you most admire?
- The Constitution of 1849 in Denmark.
What is your present state of mind?
- I feel annoyance because I have to analyse myself, and not other people in this question.
To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Criticism of me.
What is your motto?
- Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home