The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Thursday, May 18, 2006

17th of May

Yesterday was really scary for me. I was in Oslo (due to my job), and I was planning to visit Herman on the Norwegian National Day. However, Herman was sick so I had to meet with Matilda instead. A Finn and a Dane meeting in Oslo...strange....nevertheless, I had to walk up to the bar where Matilda was, and on my way I saw the most scary thing in my Life. The whole of Oslo was full of drunk Norwegians, all dressed up in their national costume, or with a "norwegian ribband" on them. I have seen nationalism many places, but never in the degree of what I saw in Oslo. Norwegians are REALLY proud of their country, flag, culture (yes, maybe even food and clothes!)
It was also interesting to see all the "imigrants" (People with other ethnical background than norwegian), walking in the stress with Norwegians flag. Even all the Kebab places had a big Norwegian flag outside the store, you see, that is intergration!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud sign vår kongesønn

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home