The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Better late than never!

I am sitting here half tipsy, a little bit under the influence, just a tiny bit drunk. I have been told twice today by two people I respect a lot that I don’t update my blog. I must start out saying that all the times when I have written an entry for my blog it has been for me, I never write anything to “the people”, but it is often that it can be used like that. I find myself in my writing and when I write, I also travel around my soul and mind.
The last month has been a month of visits. Mette and Liv came; afterwards Klaus came and slept in my room for a week; then Malou came and just after she left, my parents came. All in all a busy month, but very good. Right now I am listing to the election in Denmark that is taking place today, unfortunately it seems like the right-wing will win – again.
So, you are thinking how my course is doing? Thanks for asking. I must admit that the journalism part is a bit different than I expected and the history course is very good. Nevertheless, I like the combination between “history writing” and “journalism writing” which is probably the two most different ways of writing in the world.
All my “blog related” thoughts has been about journalism and I realized that I don’t have the reader audience for that, so I haven’t written for a long time. However, I will start publishing some of my many articles that I am writing for class, not that they will make sense for you, but I will still publishing them. Another note, this might be a surprise to all of you, but I have gotten a reputation as “the geek” at my course. At UWC I was the drinker and the one who skipped classes, here it is different.
I don’t like Mondays and Tuesdays.
I have talked a bit with all of you, but if you want a complete update with good and bad news, then add me to skype: madsqf.
Au revoir!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerar till valet. Too bad Gucci Helle just was a pretty face.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home