The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Thursday, April 06, 2006

rainy mind

It is so cloudy and raining outside, and I am sitting here in my dull room. My room hasn’t changed since I left Haslev to go to Norway almost 3 years ago. The plants in the window are dead, and so am I. My “to do” list is getting longer and longer for every time I look at it, and I still continue doing nothing, and when I am done with, I continue doing more nothing. I would like to say that “I don’t feel like home”, but the scary thing is that I actually do. This nothingness is my home, the posters on my wall have welcomed me since I was 16, and my room is this little safeties bobble.
I got a phone call today, it was from DFDS, and it is the company that sails, between Oslo and Copenhagen. I got the job, just have to meet up on Monday and then I can start working. 18 days. 12-14 hours a day. I think it is good for me to get some “frames” in my Life. When I have a job, I have a reason to wake up every morning. Right now, the only reason why I should wake up is to read a book, write in my diary, or go and teach a fucking third grade in math. What a Life – or what you will call it.
To make a perfect ending on this story, I can tell everyone that I just got a horrible haircut today…I hate my hair….I hate this day….

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. youll never get out of this destiny, fella. underlaborer, enjoy!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home