The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, March 19, 2006

To blog or not to blog, Vol. 2

It’s been a while since I wrote last time; but so much has happened since I came home to Denmark. First of all, I don’t know if I am going to continue my blogging. Life away from travelling, seeing new cultures and meeting new people, is very different from a Life in cold and snowy Denmark (cold in more than one sense). However, I might go and do something “special” again, so keep an eye on my blog. I will most likely also write something about Operation Flekke Storm, and I will also add my “Collected Diaries – travelling from May to March” at some point, with pictures and everything else.
I have been busy “studying” Danish since I came home; there are so many words that I am lacking, words that I know in English or even in SPANISH, but not in Danish. I am trying to listen to Danish music, read poems, and forget everything about the English language. The main reason is that I have to prepare for tests that I have to take to get into university and study journalism.
I have been visiting so many of my friends and family since I came home, and I have realized that nothing has changed since I left, almost a year ago. I have also gotten two jobs since I came home; one as a substitute teacher, and another one on the boat which goes between Oslo and Copenhagen (I will earn more than my mother does every month on the “boat job”!!!).
I hope I get more time to sit down and write some proper blogs later, but I have to go to work (as a teacher) tomorrow, plus that I have to pack for Operation Flekke Storm (I have to look like a Funky Scumbag!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! c'mon!!! write!!! c'mon bitch! i check your blog everyday and i soooo like to read it!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home