The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

why?

It happened for the first time some weeks ago. I was sitting in the train reading an article about a 1½ year old child that died in a car accident. The mom was driving, and the father was sitting with the child in his hands. The child head simply got separated from the spine, and the child died immediately. Then something happened to me.
It happened again when I watched the movie “Crash” at the college…. I had already seen it once before, but it still happened.
I was listing to “Here comes the Sun” with The Beatles, while watching pictures, and then suddenly it happened again.
What happened all these times was that I got extremely wet eyes, yes, almost crying. It has never occurred to me before, not even during graduation in May, or when I said goodbye to people for the last time. I don’t know if it is a feeling that comes with being older, or why I suddenly get a lot more emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home