The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, April 08, 2006

A night out

How strange to come back to Haslev again, this place hasnt changed at all. Yesterday I went out clubbing with one of my friends. We had a great time at the “pre-party”, there is a great difference partying with UWC people, and the proletariat. I was the only one who had been to highschool of all the people at the “pre-party”, the rest of them were painters, bricklayers, carpenters and one chef. It is really different talks you have, and different ways of drinking. I am sorry if I sound like a big snob now, but I think the difference is very clear, and unfortunately UWC’s tends to stop up as well. We all go to universities, and only the best is good enough for us. I got a bit happy when I read about one of the Danish alumnies from RCNUWC, he is a bouncer today, and before that he worked as a stripper. Now we are talking! (I am not saying that I want to be a stripper, just that we tend to look only one way).
Anyway, the party was great. It was at the best nightclub in Haslev (and only one), and there was free (TOTALLY FREE, yes) beers between 21.00 and 22.00, which meant that A LOT of people started to drink early and got wasted!
My blog will not be updated from Monday and the next 18 days from then, because I got the job on the boat between Oslo and Copenhagen. It is a lot of working, but I will be RICH, muuuhhahahaha……
well, the picture I selected for my “test” for photojournalism was the one with Alissa from Sahara (the girl in pink with the desert background). I also thought about Michal, the little kid in blue, and AK….but I could only select one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home