The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Glædelige Santa Lucia

Nu bæres lyset frem
stolt på din krone.
Rundt om i hus og hjem
sangen skal tone.
Nu på Lucia-dag
hilser vort vennelag
Santa Lucia, Santa Lucia.

Her ved vor ønskefest
sangen skal klinge.
Gaver til hver en gæstglad vil du bringe.
Skænk os af lykkens væld
lige til livets kvæld,
Santa Lucia, Santa Lucia.

That is the song I sang today, in front of our 1123 passengers... I was walking through the ship, dressed in white and with a "electric candle" in my hands. I must admit that the 10 girls in front of me sang a lot more beautiful than I, however I was the tallest there :-)

Btw, I have lost my mojo, so if someone finds a danish mojo flying around somewhere then please inform me.

Roger over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home