The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Counting down.... - now without mocks

I'm getting the results from my (wonderful) mock exams these days...And it is, surprisingly, quite good. I don’t even think I have to study to get my 30 points now. For the people who don’t know, 30 point is the amount of bullshitting I have to do to get into Queen Mary University (plus 6’s in my higher). I would really love to study journalism and contemporary history in the middle of London…. And if I don’t get it…hmm…Yes, then I will probably do some travelling and volunteer work.

I just bought my ticket to the Middle East today. My plan is: CPH-Tel Aviv, then Jordan, Syria and then in the end I will go to Lukas’ or Yara’s place in Lebanon. One month, four countries.
After that I will enjoy my summer holiday, hopefully while working and earning money before I go to Western Sahara.

Btw, if anyone has seen the sun then please put it in my mailbox, I really really really need it these days, I had it for some time, but now it suddenly disappeared.

And one last thing, someone offered me a job. They called from the Vatican and asked me if I wanted to be the new pope, I could do everything over the internet so it was quite tempting. I was playing to tune the “pope-mobile”, walk on water, and make water to wine… nonetheless; I would have way too many restrictions. Almost as much as RCNUWC.

/Mads - looking for the sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home