The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A justified believe?

okay, I know that my plans are quite extreme... I mean, one year, and at least 14 countries.... First the middle-east, then western Sahara, then Latin America and then I hope I will be able to go with the Trans-Siberian railroad with my friend Martin during the summer before I go to university.
Most of my fellow students think that I will get killed in the middle-east because I try to cross the Syrian border illegally, die due to the heat in Western Sahara, or simply just get robbed, killed or kidnapped in Latin America.
Damn you guys, I can do it! And I will prove it! You have to live life without certainty, you have to take some risks…. Death needs a reason! I don’t want to end up as a flat or a hill person (Alpar will know what I’m talking about)….

One week left….One week left of my wonderful IB! That is wonderful! I only have to do 6 exams and I am done…ready for Life…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home