The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Friday, January 20, 2006

On the borderline...

I found a buscompany which is going to Lima...so, now I just have to kill 3 hours before I can enter the "college flashback", 24 hours drive in a tiny little bus, far from built to people above 1.60m.... My drive from Quito to Tumbes was crazy, first of all, we couldnt get out of the city because of the 2 "manifestationes"(demostrations) that we met, again, young frustrated youth, who just throw with rocks and makes fire in the streets because they want to be a part of a "reality game".... When I saw the news, I felt like watching Lord of the Flies, all these young people are just rebels...and damn annoying when you want to travel!!
The bus was even worse than the one I travelled with from Venezuela to Quito, smaller, more people, and the speakers were broken, however, they still played loud salsa music - and showing a DVD at the same time....Suddenly a midget enters the bus and starts talking like a great president (even though you can see that he is shitting himself), he then hands out some candy to everyone, talks a bit more, and then suddenly he wants money for the candy. Everyone in the bus is laughing....and pays him...I guess the felt sorry for him.
Peru is a lot more dry than what I saw in Ecuador, and a lot more stressing until now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home