The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was just sitting and reading the first enteries that I had in my blog, it was actually quite interesting to read the plans that I had at the college for this year...
I am affraid to get stucked here in Quito, so I think I will buy a direct ticket to Lima very soon, evne though I had plan to see a bit of the northern Peru, but I would have to do that another day. I talked with Kamila today, she is in Chile....maybe I should go and visit her. I just have to be home before the 14th of March, becuase that is the deadline for the university applications.

I still dunno what to study, I really want to study photojournalism, but my sister told me that it is impossible to get a job afterwards, so I will most likely try to study journalism and history, but in Denmark....

I just find this "poem" in my blog...:

“If he had been looking to both sides
Before he crossed the road
If he hadn’t cross the road
If he had made the line more clear
If he had just looked at the road
Just dreamt about the way to walk
If he had just decided not to live
Then he probably won’t be dead”

1 Comments:

Blogger MARIANO said...

I like the poem, Mads. One should live, indeed. Besides, it's very clear the inventors of the oil engine are to blame in the poem: the character wouldn't be dead if cars didn't exist... Or maybe it was a truck that killed him? (Har har).

Have a good trip to Lima.

M.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home