The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, July 09, 2006

blah blah blah

I was japanese for a day yesterday, due to my new job, I had to go on one of the big sight-seeing tours that the cruiseship is arranging, hence I got to see Holmekolmen, Vigerlandsparken, The Viking Museum, The Kon-tiki and the Fram museum. The most interesting was the Kon-Tiki museum, where they also mention UWC.....Thor Heyerdahls ideals are actually really interesting. I also went around with a lot of americans, one of them, a little fat American boy in sandals, blue "over-washed" shorts, and a white t-shirt with the text: "Second, is just the first looser"......For me, that is America.

I am also reading a really good book these days, "The Mercy of Thin Air", its about after-life, or actually the mid-Life, or as in the book where they call it "The Inbetween". I will write more about it, when I am done reading it....

I just heard that Mathias and Liv both got extremely grades on their IB, damn, I dunno if my danish first years were really smart guys, or else were my co-years (and me) really stupid.
I just pop over (while cleaning my desktop) a poem that I wrote during the IB math exam more than a year ago.

I am divided and double
what is the probability that I will show my total percentage?
Even if you times me, you will not get the total.
I am not the square root of the size of your thoughts, multiplying makes me merely.

I am blahing too much, blah, blah, blah...I am working and counting the days until I am ready to go somewhere else....(I am getting the answers from the danish universities on the 28th this month).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home