The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The minus about being a UWC graduate

There are fighting in the Middleeast these days....Not only Hamas and Israel, but also in the north. Today the Israelie army bombed Beirut airport.....I was there only a year ago, where everyone in the country seemed happy about the development in the country. The most scary part is that Yara is in Jbeil, and near the border to Lebanon we find Itay. That is the most scary part....... I didnt expect Elmert to react as hard as he did, especially because he is not one of the "hard-liners" in Isralie politics. I am fearing that it will develop the next few days or weeks.

When people asks me what country I like the most, I always answer Argentina, Greenland and Lebanon. I would like to go back to these countries at some point, and I had actually planned a visit to one of them already....but now I have to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home