The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Frugtsalat

http://www.literature-map.comSo, I deeidcd taht my next post sohlud be a bit deifefnrt form all the ortehs. I gsues that ppeloe hvae hraed aubot the rsarceeh form an eglnish uvrinitsey taht it doesn't matter in waht oedrr the ltertes in a wrod are. The perolbm is that it teaks a bit loengr to raed it and I gsues taht all of you pleope wlil be terid of it after a wlhie. Anawyy, hte besiggt news these dyas are that I fnuod a rellay amwseoe hapeomge where you can fnid lratiurtee taht is slaiimr to waht you arealdy likes (I funod it on Munags' blog). Ntrlsehveees, I don't tihnk taht annyoe maegnad to raed all tihs, teeohrrfe the next post will be wettrin in a tlotlay nomral luaggane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home