The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Friday, December 22, 2006

and so she left....

Sitting onboard the Pearl of Scandinavia, now without friends around me. Malou (to all college people, long story...) from Finland visited me and sailed with me from Copenhagen to Oslo and back again... It was extremely nice to have at least one person who knows me very well to celebrate my birthday with me. However, it was also hard only to get 2 hours of sleep between my 12 hours workingday.
Now I have two days left, one with 1500 passengers (quite a lot) and one with 500 passengers (quite a small number of passengers), and then Consumerismas is coming....
btw, congraz for being Person of the Year in Time Magazine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and so she left, and left, and left. and never came home. FYRA jävla timmars försening = nio underbara timmar på kastrup. yeehah.
(kom just till Helsingfors, kommer aldrig att orka ta mig hemhem till Åbo.) Annars är allt bra. :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home