The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I don't feel a year older

It is wierd to celebrate my birthday at my job... No one knows (read: cares) about my birthday... actually I like it that way, just a little smile...that's all I need - but I need that everyday :-)
I actually wanted to be at Max's birthday party or maybe even be at the place where I celebrated my birthday last year...
Birthdays are strange... Suddenly one have to celebrate that it is X years since you were born, it would be nicer if people celebrated "Mature age" instead of. The first hair on the chest, deeper voice, breasts, first kiss, first fight with your parents, first "higher level" education, first real job, first real travel... People should celebrate that... (okay, I must admit that if I could have it like Jesus, I would like that as well...that a big part of the globe celebrates my birthday :-)....)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I exist!!

6:58 AM  
Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

Sorry, forget to write all about that Malou from Finland is visiting me on the boat, but a whole post will be about her ;-)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home