The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh no!

My worse fear became real today.
I got accepted to Goldsmith College in London as well. It is the course "Media & Communication" that I can start on if I want to in September.
So, should it be Queen Mary and City (Journalism and history) or Goldsmith College?

ARRGGG, I wish they would tell me: "You can ONLY go here" and then point out one single course I could do..... I hate to choose, now I just hope that I don't get into the Danish school of Journalism.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mads, sorry, but this sounds a little bit "showingoffy".
we are all very happy that you got into many places, but the "oh, no, everyone is accepting me and now i don't know what to do, my life is terrible!!" is too much.
don't worry about it, just "listen to your heart", haha...no, seriously, there must be something that one doesn't have and the other does, find it, find it!!!
beso.

6:58 AM  
Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

Mica, mica, mica...it was FULL of irony!!! You should soon have learned that ;-)
Of course I am not showing off I can prove that by saying that LSE and Edinburgh didn't accept my offer - not that I expected to - furthermore, Goldsmith and QM are not "good" uni's at all. It is just to get away from DK!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm.....
what i soon learned is that irony hides a lot of truth.
hey, anyway, i don t care. what i think is that you should accept the "journalism and history" one, because you like that a lot. and, yes, i agree, you should leave denmark, that country is terrible.ok, problem solved. now,next problem: should i skip my film history class which starts in five minutes? answer: yes. problem 2 solved. wow, i am being so effective!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home