The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

International Women's Day

Tomorrow is the International Women's Day and congraz with that, I like women. I like international women, so I will for sure be a part of this celebration.

Okay, this blog has turned into be a more and more pathetic Mads, I hope it will change when I finish here on my own little cruiseship (on april 4th).
Then I would have half a year to do SOMETHING, not sure what to do, any suggestions?
I am more and more sure that I will go to "Journalism and history" in London, mostly because it is the cheapest of the two places but also that history is what I burn for.
I quite often take myself in sitting staring in the air just letting my thoughts fly to unknow places, the problem with that is that most of the time one hits the ground very hard.
I wonder if I have spent my post-uwc years in the right way....I guess I will find out when I start at university, either I will be totally lost or else I would be a bit ahead.

It is funny how people in the old days were called "stalkers" if they followed people around all the time....I have realized that a lot of people I know has turned into "stalkers". People google, wikipedia', or facebookers friends, family or just random people - just to find out more.
I must admit that if I see a hot girl, a rich man, a wierd group or whatever, then I look up their cabin number. Just to see if they travel alone or in a group. Then I look up the booking to see how much they paid for the trip (and sometimes I find out things that the glitter magazines would love to know), I then google the name, the adress, or the organization....all in all a pretty "stalker" thing to do, but I can't help it.
...I guess reading this blog right now is a bit of stalking...

Anyway,
In 1910 the first international women's conference was held in Copenhagen (in the labour-movement building located at Jagtvej 69, which until recently housed Ungdomshuset) Have you followed the news on Al Jazeera, BBC and CNN?

PS. Does anyone has Yuniors and Sandys mobile numbers?

2 Comments:

Blogger CDx said...

thats super creepy mads. super creepy. but now that your leaving i think that you should make a few bucks off that info...

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey!!!! journalism and history!!!! siii!!!
i didn t know that facebook existed until i got here, and every time i said "no, i don t have a facebook account" someone would reply "yes, i know". which menat that they had looked me up. and that s why i don t have facebook. because that makes stalkers' lives much easier. and, poor stalkers, if the world keeps doing this to them, they will die of boredom. because the excitement of finding out information little by little (like the guy in "Big Fish!!, remember?) disappears if you just log on facebook and it tells you everything you ll ever need to know.
right?

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home