The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, April 24, 2005

"Do unto others as they do unto you"

I have decided to do something drastic the last one month (and 2 days) I have at this college. I’m tired of walking around being friendly to everyone; I have to run away from this UWC “Mutual happiness”. I don’t believe in altruism, I don’t believe in “flat” or “hilly” people (people who knows me, will understand what I mean), the dolphins annoys me. “Look, I’m a dolphin, I can flip…weee I am soooo cute”.
So, I will not just be a bitch to everyone, no, that is not what I am saying, but I will tell people what I truly feel about them. If people piss me off, I’ll tell them. I will be 110% honest. Everyone keeps telling me that it is so stupid to destroy the “friendships” I have now just before we leave, but I found out that elimination is my speciality; and solitude is my paradise.
Who will be next? I still don’t know yet, but I have a set of rules I have to follow so I don’t go “psycho” with everyone, the main rules is that I should tell people what I feel about them while being 110% sober, no “alcohol talks” anymore. No “drink and cry” nights.

/Mads - The cynic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home