The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Geeks Castle

I'm sitting here with my wet ass. I knew that I should have stayed inside the library with all my friends… but Klaus came and forced me to go outside… AHHH sun-light, it burns in my eyes! The last two days have been spent in the Geeks Castle. There are loads of unwritten rules in there, and you have to learn them by the hard way.

Does it work? Hmm…I don’t think so…but I mean... it’s better to try than do nothing at all. Next week I have 7 papers….but only 4 days!!! That is sick! But also wonderful when I am done!
Free at last, free at last, God almighty I’m free at last!

/Ma..(can’t finish the sentence, I have to go and study)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home