The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

8 days to go....

I'm sitting here in my boring, its just another wednesday late afternoon and I got nothing to do...apart from watching a Danish soccer team beat (hopefully) Ajax Amsterdam - which is Patrick, my dear x-roommates, favourite team.
The days are moving slowly, I am planning and planning more and more for my desert trip, furthermore I have to plan my sailingtrip over the Atlantic and my year in south-america (without money :S)...

I also spend my time reading; I have read "Lady Chatterleys Lover", "The Metamorphosis", "Letter to Father", "The Outsider", some poems of William Blake, different texts by Nietzsche, and then I am reading a great biography about Søren Aabye Kierkegaard (SAK). All in all a great mix of litterature, the only problem is that I have to pick ONE or TWO books to bring with me to Western Sahara. A book which will last for 2½ months...any suggestions?

The only book I know that I will bring is my diary; I don't live to write, I write to live!

/Mads - 8 days....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"På sporet af den tabte tid" af Marcel Proust. HVis du forstår/udholder den, har du bestået de intellektuelles manddoms/taber prøve
- Mathias

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home