The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm a big big girl...ehhh nothing...

Shalom Everyone! Here is the news from Even Yehuda down town... I have decide to give YOU a small update of what is going on these days, but it will be very small because I am going to pick watermelons from some farm later on. Btw, talking about watermelons: they are HUGE in Israel.
I went for two nights in Jerusalem, I really like the city and I could easily imagine me living there. Actually I have promised a lot of people already that I am coming back!
Itay and I met two of our third years yesterday, Noa from UWC in HK and Jonathan from RCN (I guess that most people have heard about him), we had a really nice time over some water pipe, coffee and later on a gold star and a Leffe Beer. I have so much to tell about this strange place, but I think I will write a proper summary when I come back home to cold Denmark.

/Mads – still not blown up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home