The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I like...

I like to fall in Love, the feeling in the stomach when I laugh, a hot shower, no lines in the mall, a special look in someone eyes, an e-mail, to drive on a beautiful road, and to listen to my favorite song in the radio. I like to lay in my bed and listen to the rain dancing on the window, I like the towels when they are warm after they have been in the dryer, to find the perfect shirt (on a sale), to talk for hours on the phone, to go in the jacuzzi, and a nice deep talk. I like the beach, to find 50 KR in a old jacket, to laugh at myself, to meet a stranger on the street who smiles, to run towards the fjord, to finish a "to do" list, to laugh without a reason, and when someone tells you that you are beautiful. I like to wake up and realize that you can sleep a lot more, friends, the first kiss, to play with a dog or a cat, to get pet by someone, to climb a mountain, or to get lost. I like sweet dreams and hot chocolate. I like long drives with friends, to wrap in gifts and put them under the tree, to sing as loud as I can...without feeling stupid, to go to a concert, to see a beautiful old man on the street, to win a difficult game, to bake a cake, and to hold hands with someone I like. To talk with an old friend and realize that some things never change, to drive a rollarcoaster, to see the Sun rise, and to TRAVEL..........

how many of these things will I try the next year? I dunno.....but I just hope that I will like it.

/Mads - leaving soon...very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home