The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

SMILE!

People who knows me will know that I am not always the most positive person in the world; and yes that is true. Because things can ONLY get better if you are a super pessimist, however I have started a new thing. I'm reading a great and funny book these days called: "How to Win Friends & Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, and I am actually trying to do some of the things from the book, even though most of it is common sense. My "main focus" is to smile everything I enter a shop, greet people, yes I even smile when I talk in the phone with someone.

Everyone keeps saying: Be careful mads...., and yes, the chance that I will die is there (but I guess that there is a chance of dying in London, Copenhagen or Flekke as well). I must say that it will be a bit sad if I die, not that "I am scared of dying, I just don't want to"...But I just want to see all the continents before I die....and then I want to get something published as well....so, someone out there...Please publish all my blogs, mails, articles etc.

And the reasons for my travels (another question I get quite often)....I want to understand Denmark, I travel to see my own country. Furthermore, I travel because I want to "be the change", nonetheless I have to see what to change! I have to go out and feel what people want and need. I will never let the "weak" people behind me, even though that I get a nice education, a house, a wife and 2 kids. There are still 3000 people, mostly kids, dying everyday from a mosquito bite! I have to do something about this...and yes, I know that I cannot change everyone....but I can try! :)

The most interesting part is that everyone can do what I am doing; or at least similar things. It doesn't cost a lot of money as long as you seek the opportunities. Remember one thing guys, you don't have to go to uni.! Yes, maybe I am extremely naive, spoiled etc., maybe I am an idealist who lives in my own little "Live-8" world. yes maybe........ I should be realistic...., nevertheless, if you can dream it....then you can do it!

I'm just thinking....Wondering....how will next year be....Loose thoughts connects....and then split again. I need a guardian angle next year...! I'm collapsing now...My brain runs 24/7 all the time - for the first time. I am done with the schooling, now my education start.

/Mads - ready to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home