The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Leaving...

It's night...It's late.....and Life is ready to start. I'm leaving in 6 hours from my little tiny town in a little tiny country, towards an unknow destination.....and what do about the place? Almost nothing....
I'm going to bed now, but I am quite sure that I will not be able to sleep. I actually like nights a lot more than daytime. It is in the nights that I get the chance to travel, to see the people I Love and to experiences all the things that I don't have time for. Anyway, you shouldn't sleep much; if you sleep 3 hours less each night for a year, you will have an extra month and a half to succeed in :-)

Western Sahara....I had never heard about it before some few months ago, and I will soon be living there amongst refugees and a Swede - and a friend. Why did Life take me to that place? I have yet to find out.

Stay in contact while I am away, I will not have access to phone or internet in the camps, but I will write a travel diary when I come back to publish on this blog.

Life is Sweet so go and live it!

/Mads - "....I'm leaving on a jet plane...."

1 Comments:

Blogger alejandra said...

Sweetie, I hope you're ok. I miss you too. I was a bit lost among this bolivian rutinary life. But I'll come back and find you at some point, I hope. take care.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home