The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas

I remember when everyone was less political correct and wished each other "Merry Christmas", today you have to say "Happy Holiday" so you don't offend anyone.

I remember when Betlehem was place in the Bible, a place where a little child was born (very close to my birthday as well), today Betlehem is surrounded by a 12 meters high wall with machineguns, fences and trenches. Today it would take the Three Wise Men hours to get through the 12 check-points between Jerusalem to Betlehem.

I remember when Santa Claus lived on Greenland and all the gifts came on christmas eve. Today the "gifts" comes in early November and Santa Claus has apparently moved to China (because, it always says: "made in china" on the gifts).

I remember when it was cold and snowy outside. Today it is +10 and sunny, I guess that Global warmning has changed Christmas forever.

I remember the times before winter-depressions, "gift-race", Julebryg (Christmas beers) and the times when I didn't have to work all of December.

And now I would like to wish all my dear readers of this blog a merry christmas, In Holland, Cambodia, Norway, Finland, Bolivia, England, India, Tanzania, Hawaii, Spain, Sweden, Lativia, Estonia, Jylland, Tanzania, Russia and from the rest of the places where I have had readers. I can also see that a person from Nuuk visited my blog yesterday, maybe it was Santa Claus himself...ho ho ho....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glædelig jul fra julemanden i nuuk ;)

8:18 AM  
Blogger dillydally said...

check your email mads!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

screw you - santa lives in finland. we actually had a vote on that (greenland vs. finland) in the cantina once - and Finland won. så det så. No patriotism.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home