The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Friday, May 27, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Okay, this is going to be a short blog. That is due to the fact that I am half blind after an eyeoperation that I got yesterday, nonetheless I can still see the college and the people I am missing in front of me.
To be honest, I didn't cry when I left the place, I didn't cry when we all said goodbye in the airport, however, when I went on the plane, alone, reading my yearbook and the comments (thanks, Lazlo, Artur and Nela for being honest) I felt a bit wierd.
Nothing has changed in my little wonderful town, Haslev. Everyone is looking strange at me because I walk around with my hat on, and the newspaper wants to interview me on monday. Anyway, I will see a bunch of your guys soon, maybe in Vejle, Haslev, CPH or Tel aviv.

Ciao, and thanks for all the fish!
Mads - still smiling, half blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home