The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A bit jealous....but just a bit...

I was reading through the Alumni today....and WAUW, all my dear co-years are really doing interesting stuff! Okay, most of them are complaning about the low intellect of the American people, and some are whining about not getting the chance to travel or they are in the military, nonetheless, the are all studying really cool stuff, at really awesome places....I wish I was there!!

I decided in Sahara that I will study journalism in Ã…rhus in Denmark....but after reading about Canada, the States and England.....hmmm...maybe.....ehh...I dunno yet! Life is still rolling, and I don't have to decide yet!

I'm waking up tomorrow at shit o'clock (04:00) to take the train to the airport, and then towards FLEKKE!!! My second home! The place that I Loved to Hate! The best thing of the all is that I just heard that it is raining and almost snowing there....Just like 2003-2005!

/Mads - just can't stay in Denmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home