The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Second Home

I was at the college from thursday to friday, and it went much better than I expected. My dear first years were not stressed out too much, so they actually had time to talk with me. The Weather was great and the food was bad (you can't get everything). It was nice to see Mariano again, it was nice to see that my first years feels the same way as I did about their first years...

The best thing of the whole trip was my presentation about Western Sahara, it went really well and I got good feedback from Peter W., John L. etc. and most importanly of all, Senia and Tekbher. Now I just hope that I managed to inspired some few people to do a third year option, and even better, they would do it in Sahara!

I came home from the school, and went directly to Copenhagen down town to enjoy a little glass of something with a bunch of people from RCN (Matilda, Itay, Max, David, Naja, Louise, AK, Klaus), just like the good old days (apart from the fact that we were drinking in a pub, and not a little tiny toilet!)

I am busy packing now, because I am going to Roselina (www.roselina.dk) on tuesday with Max...but just write be before that ;-)

/Mads - Sdam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hej mads,

im glad things are sweet for you right now... good to have your blog back;) and 1000 pictures huh? i bet youve got just as many stories as you have pictures too... hope to be able to hear them all some day and hope to hear from you some time:) peace out and dont forget: youre always welcome in edinburgh! peace!

matt

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home