The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, January 28, 2006

In The Gringo Capital

I will try to write a short message on this crappy keyboard in the Gringo Capital of them all, Cusco. I had a great time in Lima, mostly trying out the cosy family atmosphere that I have been without for a longtime, just chilling.... Then I went to Arequipa in the south, for the first time in a CAMA bus...wonderful!!! I met Mette and her friend Sara there, and we relaxed, talked about old days and sharing travel experiences....all this in our own house that we got!!
We are in Cusco right now, a city where you will see more blond people than natives, a city where every second house is a hostel or souvernier shop.... However, the town is beautiful, and especially the settings...green, high mountains all around. Machu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Santiago, Valpariso, Mendoza, and Buenos Aires is waiting for me...so, gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home