The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Friday, September 29, 2006

Why not (Said with an Italian accent)

I will only be answering the questions that I find important or interesting....ยด

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR FINGERS: mads
I'm working...everyone keeps looking at me, so I'll stop with the crazy writing here.

-----------------DESCRIBE--------------- -----
-- YOUR HERITAGE: Nordic....
-- THE SHOES YOU WORE TODAY: black leathershoes (a part of my uniform)
-- YOUR EYES: Blue
-- YOUR WEAKNESS: I can resist anything, but temptation
-- YOUR FEARS: The Fear itself
-- ONE THING YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE: Where do you want me to start? I only live to achieve... Be a journalist, take the perfect photo,get married (with a person I love, and she/he loves me... if Love exist)

-----------------WHAT IS--------------------
-- YOUR FIRST THROUGHTS WAKING UP THIS MORNING: I run my whole morning through
-- YOUR BEDTIME: 22.30 (due to my job)
-- YOUR GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: never done anything great
-- YOUR MOST MISSED MEMORY: The summerholidays with my friend Martin.

-----------------YOU PREFER--------------------
-- PEPSI OR COKE: coke
-- MCDONALD'S OR BURGER KING: Burger King
-- SINGLE OR GROUP DATES: hate dates anyway...."Let's go to the cinema, so we dont have to talk for 2 hours"
--ADIDAS OR NIKE: Hummel
-- CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Strawberry
-- CAPPUCCINO OR COFFEE: Cappuccino with canesugar!

-----------------DO YOU--------------------
--TAKE A SHOWER EVERYDAY: I am dead man walking without a shower in the morning.
-- HAVE A CRUSH(ES): All the time....
-- WANT TO GET MARRIED: Yes...but not in a church...and only because of the legal rights there follow by marriage.
-- TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS: most of the tmie
-- THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE: Never thought....ehh, actually I do when I am drunk
-- THINK YOU'RE A HEALTH FREAK: What is the opposite? I am an mentally health freak
-- GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: mas o menos
-- LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: WHen I am inside, reading a book, drinking tea, with my cat and a fire in the fireplace...
-- PLAY AN INSTRUMENT: Tried saxofon for a while...

-----------------HAVE YOU EVER--------------------
--FLOWN ON A PLANE: Yeah...but it crashed...(a really bad computergame)
-- MISSED SCHOOL BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING?: I have never missed school because of the weather, I always get a guilttrip when I miss school
-- TOLD A GUY/GIRL THAT YOU LIKED THEM?: Yeah, on Roskilde I did that 25 times a day...to all kind of different girls.
-- CRIED DURING A MOVIE?: Yes, both for laughing and sadness, ever watched CRASH?!
-- HAD AN IMAGINARY FRIEND: I had a chinese friend for quite a while when I was 5-6 years old....often talked with him openly, so people thought I was crazy
-- BEEN ON STAGE?: I have been on the stage since 21st of December 1985.
-- CUT YOUR HAIR: I have to have it short because of my job, and I look like a dickhead now..
-- GOTTEN BEATEN UP?: Yes
-- BEEN IN A FIGHT: Yes

-----------------NUMBER OF-------------------
--NUMBER OF ( REAL LIFE! ) BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS ( NOT INTERWEB!! ) YOU'VE HAD: 1
-- NUMBER OF PEOPLE I COULD TRUST WITH MY LIFE: I'll find out...right now, very few
-- NUMBER OF PIERCINGS: 0
-- NUMBER OF TATTOOS: I am still in a big dilemma if I should get one or not... I think there should be some special occasion behind getting one, or else I wouldnt do it.
-- NUMBER OF TIMES MY NAME HAS APPEARED IN THE NEWSPAPER?: All the time...
-- NUMBER OF SCARS ON MY BODY: eight or nine on the outside, many more inside. The two biggest one will most likely never disappear and will stay as a hard memory of a hard period in my Life
-- NUMBER OF THINGS IN MY PAST THAT I REGRET: I hate this cliche that everyone says: "I dont regret anything"...that is bullshit, I really hope that people regret when they hurt someone or hurt themself....I regret a lot of things.....a lot....

----------------FAVORITES--------------- -----
--SHAMPOO: Who cares...and who read these?
-- FAV COLOR: Yellow was my favorite colour for quite a while. I always connected it with the opposite of darkness, and I was scared of the dark when I was little...hence, I like yellow a lot!
-- DAY/NIGHT: In between
-- SUMMER/WINTER: Summer! Winter is equal to phonieness from everyone....
-- FAVE CARTOON CHARACTER: Goofy, maybe because he reminds me of myself
-- FAVE FOOD: Free food, especially pancakes....nam nam nam
-- FAVE MOVIES: Citizen Kane for its style, Forest Gump for the story and many more just for the entertainment they provide (like Clockwork Orange, Crash, Modern Times, Gladiator, the early JB's,, American Beauty, Amelie, Volver, Full Metal Jacket, Deer Hunter)
-- FAVE SPORT: Meditation/yoga
-- FAVE SONG: When I am working and tired it must be: Ace of Base with "all that she wants"

----------------RIGHT NOW--------------------
-- WEARING: My ugly khaki uniform (white shirt, ugly blue tie with small ships on, my lovely diving watch, "Suena Bolivia" wristband, and my leatherstring from Venezuela.
-- DRINKING: Water
-- THINKING ABOUT: what to answer
-- LISTENING TO: the AirCon

---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS--------------------
-- CRIED: a little
-- WORN JEANS: si!
-- TALKED ON THE PHONE: I answer phones all the time...

---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN----------------
-- YOURSELF: When I am drunk or discussing topics that I know something about! (And also when I play Trivial Pursuit)
-- YOUR FRIENDS: Prefer not to answer....
-- SANTA CLAUSE: I hate christmas
-- DESTINY/FATE: You have a choice, but you will die in the end anyway.....so, yes, I gues.... to die is our faith
--SPIRITS: Yes!


--------FRIENDS AND LIFE--------------------
-- DO YOU EVER WISH YOU HAD ANOTHER NAME?: yep
-- DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND?: Nope....
-- DO YOU LIKE ( IN THE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED WAY! ) ANYONE?: Up & down
-- WHICH ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS ACTS THE MOST LIKE YOU?: Everyone is a bit Mads, that is why I have them as friends...still most of them are as far as way from being Mads as possible
-- WHO HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST OF YOUR FRIENDS?: Martin!! We met each other when we were 2 years old. He still lives right around the corner
-- WHO DO YOU HANG AROUND THE MOST?: my books and diary
-- WHEN DO YOU CRY THE MOST: When I have something in my eyes....or when I think back to "those" times....
-- WHAT'S THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD?: emptyness in the good way
-- WORST FEELING?: Emptyness in the bad way
--WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?: 10 min. before my collegues come...


+CURRENT+
CURRENT MOOD: Longing
CURRENT MUSIC: nada
CURRENT TASTE: toothpaste
CURRENT HAIR: Like my job likes it. Nice and clean.
CURRENT ANNOYANCE: That I answered these stupid questions...and that people are actually reading them and think that they know me well... if you want to know me then write me questions, don't read this stupid nonsens and say that you know me.....
CURRENT SMELL: Pearl Of Scandinavia
CURRENT THING I OUGHT TO BE DOING: Working....
CURRENT WINDOWS OPEN: Youtube, STAR, ReportCiss,ShipCiss,Outlook,Notes,CINEMAREPORTS, lost&found.
CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE: Nothing....I miss my desktop from back home....The most beautiful iceberg I have seen in the world. A perfect Kodak Moment.
CURRENT BOOK: Which one of them?!?

+DO YOU EVER+
HAVE A DREAM THAT KEEPS COMING BACK?: Yes, in periods
REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE?: Never felt it truely
READ THE NEWSPAPER?: all the time....a bit of an addict
BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE TO REMAIN FAITHFUL FOREVER?: Why not?
CONSIDER YOURSELF TOLERANT OF OTHERS?: yes, except Norwegians
CONSIDER LOVE A MISTAKE?: I wrote an essay about it, so yes...
LIKE THE TASTE OF ALCOHOL?: not pure alc, but everything with percent in!!
HAVE A FAVORITE CANDY?: chocolate...
DONE WELL IN SCHOOL?: never.... or that depends what "well" is....is it only about the grade?
WISH ON STARS?: How can one not wish on stars??!
LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?: On a computer, yes.
CARE ABOUT LOOKS?: Who doesn't?!? Seriously, if you see a very uhygenic person, everything thinks something....

+ARE YOU A+
DAYDREAMER: OUI!
FREAK: Yep!
DORK: Yep x 2
BRAT: I have my "brat" moments
SARCASTIC: Never!........
SHY: Not really.....after a beer or two!
TALKATIVE: If I dont talk, then I am dead.
ADVENTUROUS: what does that word mean in 2006?
JOKER: never

+LAST+
LAST BOOK YOU READ: The Unbearable Lightness Of Being, steppenwolf og det uperfekte menneske.
MOVIE YOU SAW: MI3
LAST THING YOU HAD TO DRINK: Water
LAST TIME YOU SHOWERED: This morning
LAST SONG YOU HEARD: All that she wants (ace of base)

3 Comments:

Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

I would like to dedicate this post to Niko....He posted it for me :-)..without his help, it wouldnt have been here today.

2:13 AM  
Blogger derniko said...

Och, thank you... anytime ;)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. i reeeaally feel like i know you know, whatever you say.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home