The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Friday, February 17, 2006

Mendoza

I was a bit nervous for my 30 hours long bus-ride that I was going on from the borders to Marianos hometown, Mendoza; however, I realized that Argentina is a VERY different country from Bolivia. A lot more rich, which means paved roads, busses which leaves on time, and a semi-cama which is like a cama bus in Peru...WONDERFUL!! And even better, they show the movies in english in the busses here!! It was like paradise....
So, I arrived at 21:00 in Mendoza, ready to hit the bed...or to eat something (had not been eating for 25 hours :-S....) Marianos brother came to pick me up, and he looks EXACTLY like Mariano himself! He drove me to the house where I met Papa Pedro and Mommy, and I was served the best pizza ever - the Italian genes I guess!
I have only walked around down-town for 1 hour, but I can already see the different. The country has big clean parks, wide avenues, and half of them are "semi-blonds", which reminds that so many Germans went here under Perons regime....Feel like being in a nice, warm, cosy Germany!
Btw, did I mention that Marianos brother has a wine-yard? I got a nice white-wine from his farm yesterday....so looonnggg time without wine, so it was like paradise!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont buy thyose shoes. what is your size?
alpar

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home