The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Still in La Paz

Mette and Sarah went to Potosi in the south, a place that I really would like to visit, but cant afford. I was planning to go back to Copacabana and La Isla del Sol, but I missed the last ferry, so I am in La Paz city....again. However, I really enjoy to walk around with my Ipod and Grateful Dead in my ears in downtown La Paz...and just to watch and observe.
I have recieved many mails (nice and evil once) the last couple of days about the Cartoon crisis, and I must say that I am disappointed by the knowledge that people have about the situation. Nevertheless, I think that the whole world can agree that it was stupid what the newspaper did, I dont know if you have seen the cartoons, but some (not all!) of them are way over the line....
Anyway, I am waiting for the war to come...because I really think that this will have serious consequenses.
I am leaving La Paz on monday, and will then go to the south of Bolivia, before I enter Argentina and Mendoza. From there I will make trips to Santiago, Valpariso, and maybe a wineyard or two.....chau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home