The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy B-day Arendt

It is Hannah Arendt's 100 years birthday and I wish her all the best. Even though I have been fighting through "The Human Condition" I stille learned a lot from it! "Eichmann in Jerusalem" is also a hard book, but also a book that I wouldn't have been without.

Mathias, Stephanie and Simon arrived to Algiers today for their 2 months Voluntterwork and do you know what? No one came to pick them up. So, I have been calling Senia, Tekber, Pete and a lot of strangers today to find a contactperson for them....I hope they are doing well now.

I really don't like the new UWC.org page, looks too much like the old one, just worse. However, if you go to http://www.uwc.org/about_us/colleges you will find a picture on the side, try to look for Herman on that one.
What a great promotion of the college Herman ;-)

And now, some people maybe wonder if I am very bored these days since I see these small things...Hmm...yes, maybe I am, BUT it also has to do with the fact that I study every single picture I see, can't help it.....

3 Comments:

Blogger MARIANO said...

Hahahahah!!! Took me a while, but i did find our dear Herminio in the picture. I guess people have fingers, and they are bound to use them, whether they are at a UWC or not. One thing though, if someone works in PR, they should pay more attention to what they publish, don't you think?
By the way, how long where you staring at the picture, Mads?

2:39 PM  
Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

I actually didn't spent much time looking at the picture, to be honest...I was just looking if I was on the picture (AND I AM F**** NOT!!)... There are actually quite a lot of pictures from the college on the page, but NONE of me!! I will write the webmaster soon and tell him about "THE FINGER" and then also send him a picture of ME!!...

5:07 AM  
Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

I wrote a letter of complain to the web editor that it took so long to make the new page (especially when they haven't done anything new...!!) I wrote that letter 3 months ago, and never got an answer!! It is a horrible page, however I hopet that the Intranet forums will create some fruitfull discussions!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home