The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Volver

Pedro Almodóvar has made another great movie (and yes, again it is about women). Max, Mathias and I went to the cinema in CPH to watch the new movie Volver with Penélope Cruz, oh my God she is a wonderful women. This is a woman with energy and charisma, and then she is extremely beautiful..... The movie is really damn good as well, I think that there is only one man in the movie, and he is only playing a tiny little role...apart from that, it is the women that rule!
Klaus called me yesterday, asking me if I wanted to share a flat with him in CPH...it is very tempting, the only problem is that I will have to leave in March...hmm...but maybe I could change my plans and get a nice flat together with Klaus in CPH...I have to think about it and then I come back...

....Mo Chúisle....

One thing that annoys me more than anything else these days is to get mails from "elderly" people.... In the past the elderly people were the only once sending me real letters and postcards (and I responded with handwritten letters as well).... Today, even my grandmother knows about e-mails and all the people that before would mail me a letter, send me an e-mail today...how sad....I want to keep the good tradition with letterwriting going, or at least a postcard. A handwritten letter shows affection, feelings, thoughts, will, caring, it shows a personal interest in another person. Maybe we should all stop checking out e-mails for a month and only send letters or call on the phone if we had to contact a person from a different country?! Just one month....could you do that?

I met a Danish woman today who lived in Buenos Aires and had lived there for the last 40 years...she had totally fallen in Love in the city and could only leave it for holidays now....I kind of know how she felt.......Damn, I would love to live in that city...

The sun is shining today. I is october month. It shouldn't be shining. A person "up there" pressed the wrong buttons. Or maybe it is Global Warming - if so...then I like Global Warming.
I am going running today and damn I hate it. It is only because of a bet with AK that I do it. I can't really see the interesting thing about this whole running thing, no swiming or diving...that is a proper form of training your body (not to forget yoga)....

A friend of mine asked me these questions some days ago....
"What makes you the happiest of all the things you do, and how could you do more of it?"
" What have you always wanted to do, but been scared of doing?"
"Who are you actually?"
"In what situation have you been satisfied the most in your Life"

These are questions I will try to answer in one of my next posts......but it will take some time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaaa. vem är du, egentligen?

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

och ska du flytta ihop med klaus? måske??

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home