The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tak Dan Turell

I should have a been a taxidriver.I like the nights, the night is when I live. I should have been been a taxidriver, I would have been good. Talking with the student, the teacher, the nurse, the patient, the drug addict and the christian. I should have been a taxidriver. Me and my car. Me and the streets. Me and my city. I should. I should have been a taxidriver. I like the everyday Life. I like the tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays... Damn yes, I should have been a taxidriver. My father was a taxidriver. He had his town. I should have been a taxidriver. Instead of sitting in my room reading books and writing essays for too many years. I should have skipped the math and the german, just to be a taxidriver.
But I tell you one more time, I should have been a taxidriver. I should have owned my own taxi. My own street. My worries would be about the seats cleanness, the tires and the windows. I would have bought nice speakers and a fine cd-player. I would have cared about my taxi. I should have been a taxidriver. I should drive from Torvegade down to Vestergade....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home