The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Tribute to Argentinian Girls

I went clubbing with Marianos brother and all his friends (know in Mendoza as the "Mafia Sicilana) on saturday night. We went to a place called Ishka, a nice big club with Live Music and dance music. I must say that I was rather surprise to see that 65% of the people were girls; and not just girls - but HOT girls. The Argentinian girls have something special over them; their brown eyes has a fire in them that I have only seen close to comparison in Venezuela. The way they dance is as hot as the temperature here; so Argentina is a country which has the good food, the perfect wine, and the excelent women.
I am in Valparariso right now, a little "tourist paradise" 2 hours outside Santiago. I have been visiting a friend from Dk, Pablo nerudas house, and else just walked around the maze of the city... Tomorrow I will go to Santiago, and might see Kamila there.
I have less than 3 weeks left...and so much I want to see.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home