The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A bit tipsy...but...

I just came back from a day/night out with Marte and Ingvill, really nice to meet UWCs again...and so in Buenos Aires. Yesterday I did power-sight-seeing, which meant, Cafe Tortoni, Plaza Mayo, Casa Rosana, Plaza Congresso, Teatro Colon, the cemetery, and Bella Artes....Until now, I really like BsAs, but it is also very europeanen.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friends of eyes of the world,
I picked this blog for its name, i also love this song as played for many years by the Grateful Dead. My blog address is www.carlosmijarespoyer.blogspot.com and my email is cmijares@cantv.net I am venezuelan and I like to write about techniques of writing, poetry, etc. from the pictures I saw in your blog I feel sincerely you are unique in your travelling and living style, if its not too much of hassle please write to me, and greetings from Venezuela, see you later. Carlos E. Mijares

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home