The Eyes of the World

One day you will wake up and find out that you are the eyes of the world!

Name:
Location: Haslev, Denmark

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Home...ehhh..yeah, home.

I left the South America continent, and now I am back home in cold and snowy Denmark. I have had the time of my Life, even though it did not end up as I planned from the beginning. I am quite sure that I will go back one day, but first I have to find myself a job and get some money. Money to travel further. I got hooked on it, like a drug that doesnt kill.....
I am not sure how much more I will be blogging these days, I will most likely publish my "diars from Latin America and the Caribbeans" here....and maybe also something about Sahara. Anyway, thanks for all the fish and chau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home